RiverHouse Publishing is pleased to present its Meet & Greet Author’s Brunch with USA Today bestselling interracial romance and crime thriller author, Latrivia Welch.
Join us for this special opportunity to sit down and have brunch with the acclaimed Russian Mafia Romance genre founder and author of 28 novels.
Tickets to this limited-seating event (30 people) includes a scrumptious brunch, a signed paperback copy of the author’s newest book (Dmitry’s Redemption: Book One), and a chance to hear about her upcoming projects for 2018 and 2019.
All guests will also receive a change to take a picture with the author, ask questions about their favorite characters and have previously purchased books signed.
Grab your tickets now, they’re going fast! Only 30 seats available and tickets go off sale on 7/15/18 in preparation for event. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-878-0107 between 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 29, 2018
Tickets are $60.
- Mixed Greens Garden Salad
- Yogurt Parfaits Cups filled with fresh fruit, yogurt, and granola.
- Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
- Quiche: Turkey Sausage & Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Salad on Croissants
- Shrimp & Grits
- Creme Brulee
- French Toast
- Mixed Potato Hash: Russet Potatoes Sweet Potatoes, Red Potatoes peeled, diced and fried.
Mango Peach Tea
Apple, Cranberry, and Orange Juice.
Freshly brewed coffee