It’s Valentine’s Day Weekend, and no matter what reality looks like for you, a HAPPILY EVER AFTER should be part of your holiday. That’s exactly why I’m hoping that if you have not already purchased The Grunt 2 (which is the sixth book in the Lonely Heart Series) that you’ll purchase and read it this weekend.
As a matter of fact, you should purchase it now and have it ready for when you finally slow down.
Sure, everyone is going to suggest their book to you this weekend, but I’ll give you five reasons why you should pick The Grunt 2.
- In PDF format, it’s 535 pages long.
- The main characters truly are in love with each other. You can feel the passion.
- The supporting characters have full, fun plot lines. Plus, they make you feel “some kind of way.”
- The ending will make you laugh and cry. You won’t be disappointed.
- At $3.99, you’re literally getting 111,299 words of hot, steamy, sexy romance with a pinch of adventure.
Now, if you’ve already purchased The Grunt 2, then you should tune in this Saturday, February 13th to my radio show to talk about the book. For 30 minutes, we will talk about Brett, Courtney, Gavin, David and Amy; we’ll discuss how the story made you feel and what you want out of upcoming books by #LatriviaWelch. That will all be happening this weekend on the Skinny on Interracial Romance.
From your biggest fan,